One of the invaluable weapons in the grooming of a man is a beard trimmer. With a trimmer, you clean up your winter beard. In addition to that, you can get a closer trim to look nice in case you do not want to be cleanly shaven. In fact, it is not difficult to use a beard trimmer. Here are five simple steps for you. Let’s see!
Tips on Keeping Your Beard Trimmer in the Best Possible Condition
Way #1 – Oil your trimmer
If oil properly works your beard trimmer, ensure that you oil it by dropping several drops over the surface of the blade; and then, running it.
- It uses the oil along with the WD40 or clippers. After that, use a dry cloth to wipe the excess oil after it is added over the blades.
- When your clippers are oiled, you need to have to remove any leftover hair in the blades.
- Your clippers are turned on after dropping the oil. Don’t forget to allow the blades to move.
- Run the blades for twenty seconds.
- Make sure that the entire blades are dry in order not to get your hair stuck.
Way #2 – Start shaving
In general, starting is long, but finishing is short. Your beard is sizeable, and you would like to trim it a respectable length. You can begin with the #3 guard comb after going over the whole beard.
- Do you want to put blades up against the grain? Well, when the hair on your face is going to grow down and out. Let’s remember!
- To get the most efficient result, you ought to put the flat part of your beard trimmer against the face.
- Remember to shave both your face and your neck.
- In case you do not notice any change in the length, you can turn to a lower #2 guard.
Way #3 – Switching to a lower guard
You have got the desired length both your neck and face, haven’t you? Moreover, you begin trimming the neck. You need a lower guard ~ #1 to buzz your hair from your Adam’s apple to your jawline.
- You should still use an upward motion when shaving.
- Instead of utilizing a #1 guard, you can also go shorter by removing the guard and shaving with the blades on the trimmer.
- Under your jaw, you should not use your one guard to shave. Instead, you ought to shave with a two guard.
Way #4 –Cleaning up all strays
To shave evenly everywhere, look in the mirror and shave any leftover hair. If you need to shave any position under your Adam’s apple, use the blades on the trimmer or a 0 guard.
- In case you would like to trim the area of your neck, you can use a 0 guard to shave that position and under your Adam’s apple in a clear manner.
Way #5 –Shorter styles – removing the guard
If a 5 o’clock shadow is your desire, you would not need a guard. For this shadow, it is simpler because you just need to shave the whole of your face and neck by using the blades on the trimmer.
- After going over with the beard trimmer, you can clean up the leftover areas with your straight razor.
- If you want to keep the mustache around your mouth clean, you can use your trimmer without needing to use a guard.